Key exchange process
During the onboarding process, we will create specific
api-secret keys that will allow you to configure your webhooks. We will share those keys with you through a key exchange process.
The steps of this process are as follows:
- From Pomelo, we create the
- You create your public-private key pair:
- You send us your public key
- We encrypt the credentials we generated in step 1 using your public key.
- We send you the encrypted credentials.
- You decrypt the credentials with your private key
- You save the
api-secretkey in a secure location accessible only by your application to use it when validating the signature.